Tax Services

Simplify Your Taxes
Maximize Your Refund

Sure, you could do your own taxes. But having Expert Tax Professional  by your side guarantees your maximum refund and stress-free

Accurate, Friendly & Professional
Tax Preparation Services

We prepare returns nationwide. We encourage you to take advantage of our free electronic filing options. Basic returns starting at only $65.

We can handle tax return preparation and filing for individuals, businesses, partnerships, trusts, estates, ex-pats, S-Corps, C-Corps, LLCs, sole practitioners with businesses, nonprofits needing to file Form 990, and many others!

These days, tax return preparation is best left in the hands of a tax professional with access to highly complex professional tax software and who can check the results against their knowledge of the latest tax laws.

We help our clients with the following services:

  • Prepare your tax return with our professional software
  • Adjust or catch up your business or investment bookkeeping records so they are tax-ready
  • Check for every deduction you are eligible for
  • Double- and triple-check your tax return’s accuracy
  • Review any red flags generated by our tax software and inform you of any that might increase your risk or review or audit
  • Explain the complex in an understandable way so you can feel confident you’ve made the right decision
  • Electronically file your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels so you can get any refunds back as fast as possible
  • Provide you a link where you can check on your refund status
  • Keep you informed of due dates within the scope of our engagement with you so you can stop worrying whether you’ve forgotten to file something important
  • Answer your questions and explain your options
  • Help you with recordkeeping requirements
  • Provide year-round access to copies of your returns should you need them to purchase a new house or take out a loan
  • Be available to call or email year-round for additional tax questions or services
  • Help you adjust your tax withholding amounts for next year
  • Calculate estimated tax payments you may need to make to reduce or avoid penalties for next year
  • Make tax projections throughout the year so there are no surprises
  • Meet with you to determine ways to reduce your tax bill for next year
  • Provide you with deductions you may be able to take next year to reduce your taxes

We’re Professional, Accredited
& Experienced

Whether you’re filing your business or personal taxes, we ensure you’ll be provided with dedicated support and
trustworthy expertise – all while saving time and money.


Generally, S-Corps and Partnerships are due 3/15. C-Corps and Schedule Cs (which are reported along with the 1040’s) are due on April 15th of every year. However, there is an exception if the 15th falls on a weekend then the due date will fall on the next business day. For example, in 2018, April 17th is the deadline for C corps and 1040s. If an extension is filed by 3/15 or 4/17, the due date extends to 9/15 for S-Corps and partnerships and 10/15 for C-Corps and personal returns.

Your personal tax return, also known as 1040, is due on April 15th of every year. However, there is an exception if the 15th falls on a weekend then the due date is on the next business day. For 2018, April 17th is the deadline for the 1040s. If an extension is filed by the due date, it gives the taxpayer a 6-month extension to file the tax return.

It depends on your situation. An estimated tax payment might be necessary if the business is generating a profit, where income exceeds expenses. In addition, it might also be necessary if you received any income where taxes were not withheld.

The short answer is yes. For SMLLC or Sole Proprietors, you may not be required to file a Schedule C, but if your business was active and you incurred expenses, you can claim those expenses. Some states will require a filing for the LLC regardless of whether there was activity. It is important to note that as long as the business was active and operational, even if you made no income, you can claim those expenses. For C-Corps, S-Corps, and 1065, it is always mandatory to file, even if there was no activity.

The IRS recommends that you declare an entity election within 75 days of when the LLC is registered, however, not every entity requires this. All LLCs are by default either a Single Member LLC or Multi-Member LLC, otherwise known as a partnership. If you opt to switch over to S-Corp or C-Corporation status, you may do this either 75 days from when you register the LLC or 75 days after the new year. If 75 days pass, you can do what’s known as a “Late Election”. The IRS does not penalize businesses for doing a Late Election.

E-file with Direct Deposit
If you chose to direct deposit your refund and you e-filed, the official IRS statement is, “Nine out of ten taxpayers typically receive refunds in less than 21 days when they use e-file with direct deposit.”

From our experience with customers last year, most customers get their federal refund in about 7 to 14 days if they e-file and choose direct deposit. It really just depends on how fast the IRS system can process your refund.

E-file without Direct Deposit
If you didn’t choose direct deposit or if your direct deposit information was inaccurate, you’ll typically receive your refund check within 3 to 4 weeks.

If you mailed your tax return instead of e-filing, you’ll typically receive your refund in 6 weeks or more.

Check Refund Status
24 hours after you e-file (or 4 weeks after you mail) your tax return, you can check the status of your refund by using the IRS’s Where’s My Refund? tool or by calling the IRS TeleTax number at 1-800-829-4477 and selecting the refund status option. Be sure to have a copy of your return available since you will need to know the first Social Security number shown on your return, the filing status, and the exact whole dollar amount of your refund.

The IRS website or TeleTax number won’t have any refund information for at least 24 hours after your e-filed tax return was accepted by the IRS. If you mailed your tax return, it takes about 4 weeks before you can go to the IRS website or use TeleTax to find out refund information.

Use the IRS’s Where’s My Refund? tool. You can also call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or 1-800-829-1954.

To get your refund status, you’ll need to provide the following information as shown on your return:

  • Your Social Security number (or IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
  • Your filing status (Single, Married Filing Joint Return, Married Filing Separately, Head of Household, or Qualifying Widow(er))
  • The refund amount (It’s important to enter the refund amount exactly as it is shown on your return).

You can use the IRS’s  tool to check the status of your refund 24 hours after the IRS accepts your e-filed tax return, or 3 to 4 weeks after you mail your paper return. But if you filed Form 8379 with your return, allow 11 weeks (14 weeks if you mailed) before checking your refund status.

If you did not use direct deposit or if the direct deposit information you entered on your tax return is incorrect, the IRS will mail your refund check to the address listed on page 1 of your tax return.

If you need to change the address and the IRS has already accepted your e-filed tax return or you have already mailed your return, then you’ll need to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 to update your address with the IRS. If your address changed because you moved, you can put in a change of address with the Post Office to have your refund check forwarded to you. A change of address can be done online at or at your local post office.

Have more questions? Feel free to get in touch!

Why Us?

Max Refund

We’ll cover each & every deduction you qualify for.

Qualified Tax Professionals

All Tax Professionals have at least 5 years of preparing individuals and business tax returns.

Year-round Support

We don’t close on April 15, you can get tax advise year-round with on-demand access to a tax professional.

Audit Support

If you ever get audited by IRS or your State, we offer on-demand audit guidance by a tax professional to help you understand what exactly is going on.

Free E-File

We will e-file your Federal and State Tax Returns. No extra charge. File Your Tax Return with a Tax Professional with 100% Confidence.

Help with IRS Tax Problems

If you’ve received a tax notice, IRS letter, audit notice, or other tax correspondence from the IRS, a state agency, or
a local agency, it can be difficult to know what to do next. We frequently represent clients with IRS penalties,
interest, and taxes due, and we can help you, too.